Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Freedom of Speech

I believe in freedom of speech. I have the right to say whatever I want to say, right here in the forum known as my personal blog. I haven't named you or specifically addressed you, so I have in no way infringed on your own rights. If you have found anything I have said on this blog offensive or if you disagree, please take the time to compose an intelligent and well thought out response to my post. If you find yourself incapable of doing so or if it has you so distraught you cannot function, then by all means, DON'T READ MY BLOG! Unlike tirades and rants that I may do within your personal hearing range which may be nearly impossible to ignore or tune out, the beauty of a blog is that you are reading my thoughts so you have the power to just not read it. I want to make this point clear as any messages sent to me in regards to said blog in which you insult my character, intelligence and overall moral character, I will then retaliate and I have no real problem replying in public and allowing everyone to see the utter ignorance to which I am subjected to on any one day. Take this as your formal warning; there will be no second warnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment