Thursday, February 10, 2011

Am I any good?

Can you imagine being paid to give your opinions? I always knew that what I wanted to do more than anything in the world was to be paid for something I do for free already. Well, apparently my prayers may be answered. Someone who reads my blog or follows it on my Facebook has told someone else about it and they think that maybe I could blog for them. They are talking about paying me to sit down and give my OPINION on whatever subject they need. Not sure how this will work or even that it will happen, but just the idea that someone read something I wrote and said, she's not too bad. I started blogging just because I like to go off on a tangent about things and I know that neither my family nor my friends really have the time nor do they want to make the time to listen. Most of the time, I just have to get it off my chest and then I feel better. If I don't, I am like one of those pressure cookers who just cooks and cooks and eventually my top blows. BTW, I don't own a pressure cooker anymore. Those things scare me to death. I can't remember when my Grandma's house didn't have a big dent spot in her kitchen ceiling from one exploding. Anyway, I just thought that for once I would share something positive that didn't irritate me in any way. Not that later I may not return to the computer to tell you all the things that really got to me over the last week or so, but for now, I just wanted to say that someone likes me and actually noticed my rants for what they are. From what I can tell, the selection process is not going to happen overnight, but I will let you all know when you can read me somewhere other than here.

No comments:

Post a Comment